Corey Eschweiler has been litigating complex disputes since he became an attorney in 1998. Before co-founding ER Injury Attorneys, Corey was a managing litigation attorney at a billion dollar Las Vegas personal injury law firm with. Prior to that, he was a commercial litigation partner at a 400 attorney law firm.
Corey now uses his years of experience representing large corporations and insurance companies to ER Injury Attorneys to fight those same companies on behalf of our clients.
As a fierce force behind our Litigation Department, Corey litigates and supervises every aspect, of all cases, in our office. Corey puts the best interests of his clients first, and commits to providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
Through hard work and dedication to his clients, Corey has been recognized by the legal and business community, not only in Nevada, but on the national stage. These awards include:
- 2021 Elite Lawyer
- 2021 America’s Top 100 Bet-the-Company Litigators®
- 2021 America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys®
- 2018 AIOPIA’S 10 Best in Nevada For High Verdict & Settlement Attorney for Personal Injury
- 2017 Top 100 Lawyer – The American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2016 Most Tenacious Litigator in Nevada – Corp America Legal Elite
- 7 Figure Litigators® – America’s Premier High-Stakes Trial Lawyers®
- National Trial Lawyers – Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers
- Elite Lawyers of America; membership limited to civil trial lawyers who have obtained a verdict or settlement of at least $2 million
- Lifetime Achievement Member – America’s Top 100 Attorneys™
- Top 100 Attorneys – National Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum – Top 1% Nationwide
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Top 1% Nationwide
- Litigator Award – Top 1% Nationwide – Trial Lawyer Board of Regents
- Best Attorneys in America – Rue Rating
- Top 10% Nationwide – Lawyers of Distinction
- The 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top Lawyer Lifetime Member – Global Directory of Who’s Who
- Top 40 Under 40 – In Business Magazine Las Vegas
- National Academy of Jurisprudence Premier 100 Attorney
Corey Eschweiler was born and raised in Cedar Falls, Iowa and received a finance degree, magna cum laude, in 1995 from the University of Northern Iowa. He received his Juris Doctor degree, with distinction, from the University of Iowa in 1998, and passed the Nevada State Bar that same year. In 2017, Corey was invited to participate in Harvard Law School’s Master Negotiation Program; a class at Harvard for elite negotiators from around the world.
He commits to and services the local community, particularly when it comes to children’s causes. Corey Eschweiler supports many children’s charities, and has sat on the Executive Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Nevada. In addition, Corey has also been a Director for Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Southern Nevada, a non-profit organization that provides services and support for families of children diagnosed with cancer. He also organizes the annual Las Vegas Lawyer Bowl, which has raised over $100,000 for children’s charities.
State Bar Affiliations
Corey is a member of the Nevada State Bar, and practices before, and is a member of, all the courts in Nevada, including the Supreme Court of Nevada, the United States District Court District of Nevada, and the United States Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit. He is also admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court. Contact him or anyone at the ER Injury Attorneys office today.
You can connect with Corey Eschweiler directly at [email protected].